Are you excited about data and do you want to make a difference by making data available to help create industry-leading products? Then this will be the job for you!
To capitalize on its wealth of data, BinckBank is searching for an entrepreneurial and talented developer to help with our Azure data and analytics platform. With your expertise you will contribute to innovative data-driven products and improve our operational processes. We want to serve our customers as best as we possibly can. To accomplish this, you will add value by mapping the needs of our (internal) customers and data and think of inventive tools and data solutions to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Does this sound as a great challenge to you? Then don't hesitate to contact us and we'll get in touch!
As a Data Engineer at BinckBank you'll have, among others, the following responsibilities:
• Maintain and extend our Azure framework.
• Maintain and extend our DevOps framework.
• Add new data sources to the Azure, for example web analytics and clickstream data.
• Support data scientists by providing streaming data for their models.
• Implementing machine learning models in the production environment.
• Actively work on your development by working on your technical and interpersonal skills.
As the new Data Engineer of BinckBank you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• An MSc in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or similar.
• Experience with the following tools: Azure, GIT, MS DevOps, Databricks, Spark.
• Experience with at least two of the following technologies: Scala, Python, SQL
• Skills that are a pro: PowerShell, C#, Active Directory, Star Models, traditional BI and Data Warehousing, Reporting (PowerBI)
• Business and requirements analysis experience
• Experience with Agile development and DevOps methodology
• Personal, social and communicative skills.
• Excellent control of the English and/or Dutch language.
• Entrepreneurial, inventive and resultws-oriented.
• Knowledge of and experience with the financial markets is a plus.
• Work with latest generation development tools, architecture and software development methodologies
• An interesting, informative and dynamic environment where you will get in touch with all the elements of the banking business.
• A challenging, independent and responsible position in an ambitious team.
• Great diversity in tasks and responsibilities and space for new initiatives.
• Extensive development and growth possibilities (both personal and professional).
Besides this, BinckBank offers you a good salary, non-contributory pension, 27 vacation days, and an extensive offer on courses. You will work in a magnificent modern office viewing the Zuid-as, right next to NS Train station Rai, and a great company canteen.
But, we also think about your health: free sporting (boot camping, kick boxing, biking, running, yoga) with the Boot Camp club, and sponsored fitness. And, of course: the Friday afternoon drink with free snacks and drinks in our bar (with pool table, dartboard and roof terrace)!
BinckBank, founded in 2000, is an independent online bank for investors. An organization that fits its time by giving investors the opportunity to make their own independent choices, through a complete web-based and mobile application. We have the ambition to become the largest online bank for investors in Europe. We already are the number one online bank for investors in the Netherlands and Belgium. And with our rapidly growing activities in Belgium, France, Italy and Spain, we are well on our way to achieving our goal.
We are proud of who we are; driven, down-to-earth and sober. We want to be challenged, develop and ultimately be the best. We are always willing to take an extra step, for each other and especially for our customers. Because we want to continue to amaze with our good service and excellent products.
More information on BinckBank and our vacancies you can find on www.werkenbijbinck.nl or www.werkenbijbinck.nl/en!
When you would like to apply for this job, we invite you to apply through "Online Solliciteren" with your resume and short motivation.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
1. DevOps, systems Engineer (Deployment, MS DevOps, Azure, Framework, Powershell)
2. Data Engineer (Scala, Java, Spark, C#, Phyton)
3. Data Warehouse Engineer
4. Reporting developer
5. Business Analyst