At BinckBank we are looking for a Product Owner who knows how to maximize the value of the product for our customers the work of the Customer Team within BinckBank. Are you up for this challenge?
The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the changes to the Product. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management;
- Product delivery, incl. clear requirements;
- Keeping up to date of market trends, movements, product usage and competition;
- Forecasting and expectation management;
- Product Backlog management;
- Dependency management;
- Business case development.
The Product Owner role at BinckBank is a strongly independent role, fully embedded within the team and the rest of the organization. This role is for the Compliance team, which is a multidisciplinary team responsible for the implementation of many of Binck's regulatory and compliance related functionalities - strategically important to Binck.
The ultimate goal of the function is to satisfy our customers' needs by delivering product functionalities as desired by our customers. This is achieved, amongst others, by facilitating the decision making around the priority of business requirements, in conjunction with Business Representative(s), UX and Portfolio Management.
Required Skills and experience
To be effective in this role you need the following skills and experience:
- You have a highly structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Good effective social skills
- Experience with leading projects and Agile / Scrum
- Extensive experience (5+ years) with ICT development projects
- Knowledge of web and software technologies
- Experience with regulatory projects is an advantage
- Professional Scrum Product Ownercertificate is an advantage
- Experience in 'customer data' driven decision making is an advantage
- Educational background: HBO / WO
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speech and written)
BinckBank offers you a good salary, non-contributory pension, 27 vacation days, and an extensive offer on courses. You will work in a nice modern office viewing the Zuid-as, right next to NS Train station Rai, and a great company canteen.
But, we also think about your health: free sporting (boot camping, kick boxing, biking, running, yoga) with the BootCamp club, and sponsored fitness. And, of course: the Friday afternoon drink with free snacks and drinks in our bar (with pool table, dartboard and roof terrace)!
The Product Owners report to the Head of Product Owners, who is part of the COO Office.
More information on BinckBank and our vacancies you can find on www.werkenbijbinck.nl or www.werkenbijbinck.nl/en!
When you would like to apply for this job, we invite you to apply through "Online Solliciteren" with your resume and short motivation.